Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 83**
Accepted Solution

Can I use more than one PC with 1 Blackberry?

I recently moved from WinPDA where could Sync with 2 PCs. (It was supported, and stated so in the Set up)

I am wanting access files on my BB on two Windows PC.  I'm wanting to know if it possible, and if it is there anything I need to be aware of?

I have a Curve 8000 series which means I have to Take out the Battery, If I wanted remove the Mircro SD cards. I'm using it a bit like a USB Memory Stick.

About the Computers, The one that it is set up to sync now is Vista Home Premium 32-bit, and the other is a Laptop with Vista Home basic (32-bit).

Mike

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: Can I use more than one PC with 1 Blackberry?

provided you install the correct "USB Drivers for Blackberry" on both PCs, and provided you have not encrypted the microSDcard,
you can use your Blackberry device as a regular microSD card reader, and access whatever files are stored in it, on any of these two PCs.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor

Would installing the Desktop manager do the trick? as I've already installed on both.
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

I don't know. Did you try ?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor

Just have done.. thanks for confernation.