Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: Can Some Body Explain..?

MDawood wrote:

BB direct technical support is required...please assist...this is not acceptable to any one sorry...Smiley Mad

Hello,

prior to contacting someone at RIM, you should contact your IT support. If you use a corporate Blackberry, contact the BES admins. If not, contact your carrier support.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Regular Contributor
My Device: BOLD 9700
My Carrier: Etasilat

Sorry for being rude Etisalat support team is 10 years backward they donot have knowledge...... you endup spending hour on the phone without results Opps they only will tell you to soft rest the device....they even donot know if 4.5 OS has been launched...

I am BIS user here in Dubai

MDawood
Guru I

in that case, ask them to forward you to RIM support free of charge.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Regular Contributor

I am back with the same OLD issue...even after having upgraded to OS4.5 handheld Device I am receiving same "COMPACTED" version from others handheld devices... What to do????Smiley Mad

MDawood
Guru I

Hello,

prior to contacting someone at RIM, you should contact your IT support. If you use a corporate Blackberry, contact the BES admins. If not, contact your carrier support. Your problem has nothing to do with your blackberry device.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Dear Sir

Trust me it was only after knocking all the doors and wndows I posted this thread our local IT support for BIS is Etisalat here in Dubai I can tell you without fear they have no knowledge about any thing they zerooooooooooooooo when it comes to support.

Have a nice day..

MDawood