05-29-2008 09:42 PM
05-29-2008 10:48 PM
05-31-2008 11:46 AM - edited 05-31-2008 11:47 AM
06-24-2008 02:27 PM
I downloaded a Sudoku game from the OwnersLounge to my desktop. It was provided by a company called Handango. Here are the instructions they sent me to transfer it to my device:
I hope this solves your issue.
This product is distributed as a .zip file to be downloaded on your desktop computer first. Right-click on the newly-downloaded file located on your desktop. Select Extract to uncompress the program files. Then use the Blackberry Desktop Manager Application Loader to synchronize the program files to your device.
Step-by-step instructions on Windows PC:
1. Start the Blackberry Desktop Manager that was provided with your device.
2. Choose the Application Loader icon.
3. Click Add and browse to the location of the program files (this is probably your desktop).
4. Select the .alx file and click Open.
NOTE: If you encounter the error message "No additional applications designed for your handheld were found", please update your Blackberry Desktop Manager software.
5. Choose Next then click on Finish to initiate the loading process.
6. Locate and launch the application on your BlackBerry device.