Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9220

Can login with my Blacberry Id on my phone Curve 9220

I'm new to Blackberry, and have a problem that I would really appreciate some help with. I set up my Blackberry, and it's been working fine for a month or two. However, my work email periodically forces me to change the password for security reasons. Unfortunately, having done this I tried to do so on my Blackberry Curve, and it asks for my Blackberry ID.

I have a Blackberry ID. It works fine. I can log into my account on a PC, and use it to access Appworld. However, when I tried to do it on the phone, it didn't work. I checked the email, double checked the email, checked the password, double checked the password. All fine. Out of frustration, I went to "forget password" on the phone, thinking maybe if I reset it that would work. 

I got this message:

"Your request cannot be completed. Please ensure that your Blackberry ID has been activated and that you have typed the correct email address"

I am tearing my hair out here. I know my Blackberry ID. I am looking at it on my PC where I have logged in, yet my phone now thinks it doesn't exist? 

Any help on how to resolve this would really be appreciated. I only have two attempts left! 

Rony
Highlighted
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Re: Can login with my Blacberry Id on my phone Curve 9220

If you exhaust all attempts, it will automatically run a Security Wipe and it will let you integrate the Blackberry ID you are trying to enter.
...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up Smiley Happy

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter