Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: bold 9700
My Carrier: vodaphone

Can not pair with Documents to go

Hi, I have a bold 9700 and just upgraded to D2G premium edition.  I get the error message 'unable to connect to document to go files' when I try to pair my device.

I have downloaded new software D2G and Blackberry desktop.  rebooted bold and PC, but still can not pair.

Can anyone help as contacting Dataviz is near an impossibility.

My Device: BB storm1
My Carrier: verizon

Re: Can not pair with Documents to go

I'm having the same exact problem.

My Device: Blackberry Bold 9700
My Carrier: Orange

I am having the same problem - please can anyone help.  As you say impossible to talk to any of the providers so at moment wasted money on buying this product

My Device: Blackberry Bold 9700
My Carrier: Orange

My error is when trying to pair the device and comes up with 'unexpected error' with details as follows 'pairing process took too long to complete or encountered an unexpected error' - suggests cancelling paired devices but there are no devices paired!  Hopeless

Visitor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Tmobile

I am having the same problem.  Dataviz does not offer support.  This product is expensive and without support is a waste of money.

My problem is that when trying to pair D2G on my device with the destop software, I get the message that I have to open D2G in the download folder, but it is not there.  The document applications appeared as separate applications in the Applications folder.  There is no generic Documents to Go icon on my device screen or in any folder on my device so pairing is impossible.   Support is impossible.

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry curve 9300
My Carrier: Mtn

Hi I just Figured Out how to synch your blackberry to your device. Here is a link u must go to using ur device browser: http://www.dataviz.com/handheld/products/documentstogo/blackberry/index.html 1- U select Free trial if u are not planing on buying the app just yet 2- u enter Ur details 3- U Go at the bottom of the page and download document to go files which is bout 300KB 4- Afterward U go Back To the top of the page and download documents to go for blackberry ( then u bhave ur OS version and higher) whis Is about 3.3MB 5- When u r done u can either Download Pdf to go or not that's up to u bt the important part was getting documents to go files. 6 - Lauch document to go from ur desktop and launch documents to do files from ur blackberry and that's it and follow the desktop wizards instruction and u r good to go.
New Contributor
My Device: blackberry curve 9300
My Carrier: Mtn

If u entered ur email u will have the links to each download u need on ur email inbox. Email me at chirba4@hotmail.com if u have questions