Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: black berry torch 9800
My Carrier: Etistalt egypt

Can't Contact A specific person on the bbm

I need some help here please. BBM has stopped working with one specific contact after i updated the software and the bbm so. I can't send this contact a BBM message  and always it  gives me the mark ( X). However, when this person tries to send me a message, it gets delivered instantly. When she BBM other people it goes through fine, and when I BBM other people, the message gets delivered and they can reply with no problem. It's just this one person that  I cannot send her  anything but can always receive her messages. We deleted each other, pulled battery multiple times and still no luck. Any ideas?

Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: Can't Contact A specific person on the bbm

Both you and your contact should deleted each other from the BBM contact and add again using PIN.

Also ask your BBM contact to check whether she blocked using Firewall settings of BlackBerry device. To check that Go to Options > Firewall > uncheck PIN or uncheck specific address.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

New Contributor

we did it i deleted her and i added her through her pin , And she did the same also but nothing changed , also we checked the firewall and i found no block and she the same

any other ideas , 

Regards, 

New Contributor

i deleted her and she add me again and she checked her firewall and nothing changed any help here please