Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Torch
My Carrier: Verizon
Accepted Solution

Can't View My Group in Facebook

The last time I view my Groups in Facebook it has been almost a week. Every time I click on a group notification, I receive the message, page requested is not found. Do anybody out there knows what's going on?
My Device: Blackberry Curve
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Can't View My Group in Facebook

I get the same error message and it has been happening for about a week too! Does anyone know what this is about?? I am still getting a notification everytime someone posts in the group yet I can't get into the group from my BB. I can get to the group no problem from my laptop.

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900
My Carrier: Telstra

I have the same problem - why is no one providing responses to these? There are a number of threads on the same problem...

I wonder if its to do with a software update? 

New Contributor

I'm still waiting for resolution. I don't think people have a clue on what's going on. Just sad.
My Device: blackberry torch 9810
My Carrier: at & T

Add me to the list. Just got the new Torch, installed facebook, and I get notifications of activity in a group, go to "view group" and it tells me the same page not found message. It would be really great if someone could fix this and let us know!!!
My Device: Curve 9300
My Carrier: Claro (Perú)

Add me to the list, but i use a 9300 Cruve.

New Contributor
My Device: Don't know
My Carrier: Don't know

This has been happening the same to me too Smiley Happy
But at the moment, this is what I do while trying to fix it
I go to the mobile site (go onto facebook then press the blackberry menu button then scroll down and click" Go to Mobile Site) then go right down at the bottom of the page; there will be choices for you to click, click on " Groups " then click on the group you want to visit Smiley Happy hope that helped Smiley Happy
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900
My Carrier: Telstra

Good idea minmE - I also do that. When you're on that page, click your menu button, and select 'add to homescreen'. This creates a shortcut. That's the best I've got at the moment. I'm sure they'll fix it in the next update x
My Device: blackberry torch 9810
My Carrier: at & T

Absolutely perfect fix! I will add that to my home screen favorites and use it. Thank you so much, I am sure others appreciate your reply also!

New Contributor

Thank you. Of course I prefer the other way but I will use this procedure until they repair the problem. Thanks!