Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Can't access email setup application or register my device

You are most welcome...sometimes a clean install is the best remedy.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
My Device: 9930
My Carrier: Sprint

Re: Can't access email setup application or register my device

I could not get mine to work either. I ended up having to go to the actual movile BIS site on my blackberry to register my email again. It is not a short address, but if you can figure out or have your provier tell you the addie, you can probably redo it that way. It is the only thing that worked for me.

Here is a link with the major carriers and their BIS sites.

http://crackberry.com/blackbery-101-lecture-11-bis-email-basics

I went through here for my Sprint phone and it worked. If it doesn't work, you might have to do a factory reset first wtih a total re-registration. ( that's what Sprint guided me through first)

Hope this helps. It was very frutrating for me but finally got it right.