Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: MTN

Can't access my blackberry app world

Hi

I tried to upgrade my blackberry app world and when I restarted my BB it could not find the app anywhere.

Can you please help as some of the apps now are not working like Twitter and other third part apps.

I am using a BlackBerry Troch 9800.

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Can't access my blackberry app world

Hello Nathy222

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

On your device when you go Options > Device > Application Management > Are you able to view those applications ?

Or on your device Open BlackBerry World > My World > Are you able to view those apps ? If not then try to clear App World Cache , to do that refer to this KB :

KB24714 : How to Clear BlackBerry App World Cache .

After clearing perform a Battery pull restart by removing the battery while your device is Powered On , wait for a min. then reinsert it back. After reboot please check My World and see if those application are available on that list , from which you can reinstall if needed .

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
My Device: 9800
My Carrier: Fido

Re: Can't access my blackberry app world

every time I try to login to BB App world, I end up in this endeless loop of signing im. WTF