Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)

BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.

"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."

- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com

Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9300
My Carrier: Bell
Accepted Solution

Can't add or edit email on 9300 Curve

I click on set up and see email accounts(2) but when I try to click on it...nothing happens all the other icons there work. I can't add, edit or delete the email accounts. I have updated, pulled battery and still nothing grrrr Anyone have any ideas?
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Can't add or edit email on 9300 Curve

Hi missjamilynne

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

If you are having problem with email setup then you can try the one which has helped many , for that  from your BlackBerry browser browse to www.blackberry.com/integrate  and  add / edit your email account.

Try it and let us know. 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9300
My Carrier: Bell

It worked! Thank you so much!
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hello missjamilynne

You are most welcome..... and glad to know that it worked Smiley Happy

Cheers !

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.