Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Bold 9930
My Carrier: 3.dk

Can´t connect to my BlackBerry ID

My BlackBerry  ( Bold 9930 )  can't connect to my BlackBerry ID 

I can't uprgade programs in phone ? '

It keep say can't connect to my BB ID 

I have try chance password   it not help  what is wrong 

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Can´t connect to my BlackBerry ID

Hello,

Is that the exact and complete error message? Because, with "can't connect to my BB ID", I find nothing useful. Perhaps the exact and complete error message is something different than what you reported?

Thanks and let us know.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Contributor
My Device: Bold 9930
My Carrier: 3.dk

When I try to go in App world for update some programs is say "Conform you BlackBerry ID "

and when I try to log inn with my BlackBerry Id username and Password  I get the message "  Can´t connect to your BlackBerry ID account "

That is all it say 

I use OS 7 

Highlighted
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

OK...I still don't find anything exactly matching what you report...often, there are also error codes in the popup message, and those are quite helpful as well. But, this is the closest I can find:

• KB28212 "Unable to login to your BlackBerry ID account" or "Unable to update your BlackBerry ID account information" error occurs on a BlackBerry smartphone running BlackBerry 7

You of course can also search those public KB articles.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................