Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: 8330 Curve

Can't delete program please help!

I dropped my Blackberry 8330 Curve and I had the Fox News icon program on it and when I got new phone I restored my backup and now the Fox News program don't work and when I use the Desktop Manager Application Loader to try to delete it it does not even list it! How do I delete it when its not listed? Please help..... Thanks........ ummagumma...........  Smiley Mad
ummagumma
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Z30
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Can't delete program please help!

on your blackberry, go to options, advanced options, applications, choose the fox app and delete it, if you dont find it in there, from that same screen, select blackberry button(left of trackball) and choose MODULES, scroll through there and see if you see anything related to the fox program and delete it there. Next just incase, go back to options, servicebooks and delete anything you may find there for the fox program. that should clear it all out.

or

download and resintall new copy overtop and then keep it or uninstall it your way

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: 8330 Curve

Re: Can't delete program please help!

Thanks, its not in the first list and there are so many in the modules and I have to open each one to see what it is so its gonna take awhile. Thanks a bunch, if I can't fix it still or even if I do I will let ya know dude. Thanks!
ummagumma