Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Blackberry Bold 9790
My Carrier: Telus

Can't download apps from BB world.

[ Edited ]

Hi!

I'm hoping that someone out there might be able to help me. In the last two days, I've tried to download apps from BB world, but keep getting the following message:

Blackberry World web plugin error

I can also only get as far as beginning the download process, but when the 'syn' screen appears and I click on it, nothing happens. I then click on the 'resume sync' button, and then I get the above message. On my part, I've tried clearing my browser cache, I've deleted the BB world app off of my BB phone and reinstalled it again, but to no avail. I even went to a site called 'is it down right now', which checks any site you go to to see if that particular site is down, and even when the BB world site was fine, I still couldn't download anything. Anyway, hope someone can help. Thanks!Smiley Happy

P.S. By the way, I can still download apps from my BB 9790 from the BB world site, just can't download through the computer. I don't want to use my data just to download the apps through my phone.