Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9930
My Carrier: Verizon

Can't email pics but files and contact info can be attached

Hello  - I am using a Bold 9930 for the past year and I just recently discovered that I can no longer email pictures - my attachments for files and etc work fine.  I have tried the battery  - emailing from the camera  - using small size pictures - checking to see if I have a data plan (YES) - emailing from the media card and the device storage with no luck.  I am getting angry at the phone!  The pictures can be sent to Twitter/Facebook/and of course texting.  This doesn't help me for work purposes.  Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciate.  Oh I read about deleting service books and then restarting them  - not sure what that means but I have a ton of files under the service books. 

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: Can't email pics but files and contact info can be attached

Hey 100lashes,

Welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.

To better assist you I have a couple questions:

Is your BlackBerry activated to a BlackBerry® Enterprise Server?

Are you receiving an error message when attempting to attach a photo or receiving an error when sending?

Thank you.

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9930
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Can't email pics but files and contact info can be attached

Yes its activated to the enterprise service - spent 3 hours loading logs with BB and hopefully they will contact me this week to correct the issue.