12-17-2009 02:00 PM
I installed desktop manager v5.0.1 and tried to sync the phone up to my computer. When I go into configure the sync settings, for calendar, tasks and contacts, and click Setup, it doesn't see Outlook on my computer. The only options are ASCII and Yahoo contacts...not Outlook. Outlook is there, opened up and ready to go, but it won't find it to sync up with it. I'm not sure if certain versions of desktop manager only work with certain versions of Outlook, I have an older verion of Outlook, I think it's Outlook 2000. Any suggestions?
12-17-2009 02:08 PM
Hi and Welcome to the Forums!
Your uncertainty is warranted...see this KB:
You can obtain alternate versions of DTM here:
And, since you've already installed, you might need this procedure:
I suggest the following steps (insert plenty of reboots of your PC...not just restarts, but full power down reboots). Also, it is advised that you be logged into the PC on an account with full admin rights. Further, under Vista, use the "Run As Administrator" option for everything.
1) Remove your device OS update package from your PC (add/remove programs)
2) Cleanly uninstall the RIM DTM software:
3) Get a fresh download of the RIM DTM software:
4) Download (to your PC) a fresh copy of your device OS package from your carrier:
5) Install DTM to your PC
6) Install (also to your PC), the device OS package
7) Start the organizer configuration over:
Hopefully that will get things going again.
Good luck and let us know!