Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Can't log in to App World on my phone???

OK thanks for clarifying. But go a little easier on yourself. You cannot hold blame for ignorance. Everyone learns something the first time. The benefit I found is that these forums exist and that there are knowledgeable and helpful people around here that really want to help everyone get the most they can out of their BB. And that include basic learning and such. In fact, you might benefit from this area:

I don't recall what model your BB is, but most of them are there and there is lots of helpful information available for "noobies".

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor
My Device: 8530 curve
My Carrier: sprint

I don't recall what model your BB is, but most of them are there and there is lots of helpful information available for "noobies".

========

it lists my 8530 but it says its for celluar and i have sprint..hahaha

but thank you.....

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Actually, no...those are two separate links. There must be something special about your model on U.S. Cellular. But the other link (above where it links to US Cellular) would be for all other carriers.

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor
My Device: 8530 curve
My Carrier: sprint

ohkay...i just found out...yes it's 2 links..and i didn't see that. thank you AGAIN.....oh boy..what a fool i am.

Hall of Famer III

You are not a fool. A fool would not be asking for help and instead would be blindly trying to figure out something that is not natural to the human existence. What you are doing is completely human -- learning and asking for help in that process. To me, that makes you a champion!

My Device: Torch 8900
My Carrier: vodacom

I have been trying to log into app world for months now all I get is "an error has occured please try again later". Please help
Hall of Famer III

G-bird wrote:
I have been trying to log into app world for months now all I get is "an error has occured please try again later". Please help

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

I suggest you start by reviewing this entire thread:

Yes, it is quite long...but most all causes/solutions of your specific issue have already been discussed there, so it is your best source to most quickly find the answer that will work for you.

Good luck!

My Device: Torch 8900
My Carrier: vodacom

Thank u its much appreciated will try it