Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Can't log into tagged.com

Howdy all! I'm hoping someone here can help. I have a T-mobile Curve and am using the standard Internet Browser on it. When I go to tagged.com to log in, it doesn't show the login box. Also if I click on the messages link or something it seems to take me back to the main page and I can't do anything. :-( Anyone have a fix or setting I can use to correct this or is it a tagged.com web design issue and is unfixable? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: Can't log into tagged.com

Hi SouthBayphoto,

Welcome to the forums!

I tried to get to the login screen but couldn't from my device. On the PC it shows the login, but I think it's in Flashplayer and we can't read that. They didn't appear to have a mobile access either.

Sorry! Try searching this forum or the web for mobile tagged.com

Hope this helps!

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

New Contributor

I figured that was probably the deal (was in flash). I just didn't have a computer around to test it.

Thanks a bunch for the welcome and the help. :-)
Guru I

[ Edited ]

Disregard

Message Edited by Bifocals on 08-10-2008 11:09 PM

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Forums Advisor III
My Device: AT&T BOLD OS 4.6.0.167

You guys are right. When I tried to go to tagged.com from my BB browser there was no login box. And every link I clicked brought me to the same opening page. BUT when I went to the address on Opera Mini. There was the login box clear as day. Although I do not know if it will work as I do not have an account there and wasn't about to create one.
~Lorrie~ Master of All Things Blackberry!
New Contributor

Well,

I found out if I click on a link from tagged in my email box, it'll actually allow me to get into tagged...so that part works.  However, since the majority of everything is done in Flash, I can't do crap in there anyway, so now it doesn't even really matter.  :-(  All of their messages and friend adds and all that is done in Flash, so it won't load/come up anyway because the BB Curve can't support Flash.  So, I guess it's all for naught.

However, I appreciate the response from everyone.

Regards,
Mat

Guru I

Sorry Mat!

Can you close this thread as the originator you are the only one that can. Just use the options over the kudo's box.

Thanks!

Highlighted
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

lorriem1222 wrote: You guys are right. When I tried to go to tagged.com from my BB browser there was no login box. And every link I clicked brought me to the same opening page. BUT when I went to the address on Opera Mini. There was the login box clear as day. Although I do not know if it will work as I do not have an account there and wasn't about to create one.

No, they are all wrong ! Smiley Very Happy
the login form is inside a secured http file that is inside an iframe.

the https is okay (the Blackberry Browser can do https), but not the iframe. The Blackberry Browser supports < frame > HTML element but not < iframe > HTML element.

Opera Mini does support both, but does not support Adobe Flash.

So basically, tagged.com 's start page is okay, it's the Blackberry Browser that lags.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: