Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: 9550
My Carrier: Verizon

Can't purchase App from AppWorld

I have been trying to purchase an app from AppWorld. I tried purchasing via the Blackberry AppWorld on the Blackberry and tried via the website. I have verified my credit card info is up-to-date, verified my PayPal info is up-to-date, log on my account in AppWorld, see all the apps I have via My Account. I get through the purchase process until the payment page. then I get an error page "Internal Server Error" and bumped out and have to log in again. Tried the credit card payment and PayPal payment, no joy.
Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Can't purchase App from AppWorld

This is the closest thing I could find to your situation in the BlackBerry Knowledge Base:

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB27348 

Have a look and see if it helps you.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

New Contributor

I entered my AppWorld account. I reentered my credit card info from LastPass insuring the info was correctly entered. Waited over three hours I upgraded my AppWorld app on the Blackberry to the latest version. Rebooted.. I use both a Mac and PC, logging into the AppWorld website to try purchase. Both Mac and PC have required plugins for AppWorld, running at 32 bit as required. I used Firefox and Safari. Still No Joy for a .99 app. I get internal server error via website or credit card not authorized via AppWorld on Blackberry. Wish I could talk to a human at AppWorld.
New Contributor

Finally got the PayPal link established and was able to make the $.99 purchase. If it is going to be this much trouble in the future, I won't be buying very much. Three days at several hours a day is to much.
Visitor
My Device: 9780bold
My Carrier: airtel

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

BEDuke wrote:
Wish I could talk to a human at AppWorld.

You can do the next best thing and call Verizon.  They handle issues with App World.

Cheers.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.