Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Can't "Config Sync" "Unknown Error Reported"??? HELP PLEASE!!!

It'll be a day or two but I'll be in touch!
Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

[ Edited ]
Just let me know,  I have this thread set to email me when you respond!
Message Edited by Bifocals on 08-14-2008 03:28 PM
Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Guru I

One other thought, when you hook your Blackberry to your pc take a quick look at device mgr to see if there are any

confilcts (yellow triangles).

Let me know!

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Contributor

None of the above have worked.  We even tried doing it using the Blackberry Redirector Thingy
Guru I

I just reread this again, does it work at home and not in the office?

Are you using the same USB cable?

Contributor

The answer to both questions is YES! It works at home and not at the office, and I am using the same cable.

I have some people telling me that you can SYNC Contacts, Task, and Calender through OWA.  Know anything about that?

I have already spent the money on the phone and will not spend anymore money on extra programs to do anything else.  Other then this one issue I really like this phone and don't want to have to back track to a MOTO Q but I know those work on our system at work.  Another guy in out office has one,  but I don't like it as well.  I still have about a week and a half on my 30 day "Like it or return it guarentee", so keep the ideas coming.

Was this resolved?  If so, how?  I have experienced the same problem, although I have only tried it on one computer. I have uninstalled and reinstalled.  Can you tell me how to check the version of desktop manager and which is the latest? I would REALLY like to synchronize my calendars and would appreciate any help.  Thanks. 
Highlighted
Contributor

With the system we have at my work I just gave up.  I don't have the time to frig with it and "make" it work.  I had been told that Blackbery was the way to go but they were wrong.  I have "downgraded" to a Moto Q9c and it works seamlessly.  It even gets e-mails sometimes faster then my laptop does when I am sitting at my desk.  I haven't even bothered to set it up to pull either of my personal accounts at this time.

OH...and I lost my Yahoo Messenger which upset me the most about having to give-up the 'Berry!

So to answer your question WYOTAT...NO it was never resolved because I wasn't going to spend more money or time messing with it.  Three weeks and $200.00 was enough for a phone that wasn't doing the main thing I wanted it to do Sync the contacts, calender, and tasks.