Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

X91
Visitor
My Device: blackberry curve 8520
My Carrier: Airtel

Can't receive contacts or files via Bluetooth.......Never gonna use a blackberry again!!!

[ Edited ]

Hi

It is the 1st time I am using a black berry, my phone is blackberry curve 8520 and I am having a hard time transferring my contacts from my old cell( which is able to transfer contacts to other devices like android) to my blackberry via Bluetooth.

Yes I have tried everything read every post on the internet, I did pair my devices, I did click on 'receive via Bluetooth options and yes I did read this post KB05409 did all the steps correctly but it still wont work. Blackberry is the most pathetic phone I have ever used. its just useless if it cannot perform a simple task like receiving contacts via Bluetooth I hope I am provided with a good solution else I am gonna throw this phone away( which BTW I never bought it my dad just gave it to me). I am gonna throw it, I wont even wanna give it to anyone because its frustrating  and never ever gonna buy a blackberry 

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAF518), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Can't receive contacts or files via Bluetooth.......Never gonna use a blackberry again!!!

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

(reluctantly I step into this, hoping to not irritate you further...)

Sadly, from "having a hard time" and "but it still wont work", I cannot deduce anything at all. Rather, if you could provide what actually does happen, that would perhaps help. Some error messages? Some screen indications? Anything at all? From those few symptomatic descriptions, there is sadly nothing to deduce...and therefore nothing to yet recommend.

Thanks and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................