Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9790
My Carrier: o2 UK

Can't register device with BB

Hi guys,

received my first BB yesterday and am facing only but problems since then. I tried to register vie host routing table (which is empty for some reason) and my message went through but nothing else has happened since then. No reply from BB at all. My provider has set up a blackberry bolt on for me and they have no idea how to help me further at all, as the phone wouldn't register with BB. For this reason I can't set up a BIS account but only get the option for a BES one. Tried everything from wyping over till taking out the batts, nothing changes. The phone is also not locked, as I can make calls, send texts and can also connect to the web via WIFI. I just can't register for BIS and can't use my radio.

Please help me someone, this is driving me nuts.

Cheers

Johannes

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Passport/ Curve 9320

Re: Can't register device with BB

Is this phone enterprise activated?
Was this bought brand-new?
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Click if you want to Thank someone. If Problem is resolved, so that others can make use of it.
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Passport/ Curve 9320

Re: Can't register device with BB

This may be happening because your wireless
service provider has
not correctly provisioned the BlackBerry
smartphone for BlackBerry data services.

Contact them again and see if they provisioned the correct data plan for your device.

Good luck. Smiley Happy