06-16-2011 01:30 AM
I have about 90 pictures on my BlackBerry Curve 8320 all taken by the built-in camera. I believe they are all on my 4 GB media card. On the lower left of the camera viewfinder window it says I can take 200+ more pictures. Recently when I take a picture, I see a message that states: "Cannot save picture".
1. Why would I be unable to save a picture if there is plenty of room on the media card?
I tried to delete all pictures on my phone to free up space using the Desktop software. Following the instructions in the user manual didn't work:
1. Connect your device to your computer
2. In the BlackBerry Desktop Software, click Device > Device options.
3. Click the Media tab.
4. Click Delete all media > OK.
So instead I used Windows Explorer to navigate to the Pictures folder on my phone and deleted all of the files there. However, when I go to Media on my phone and click on My Pictures, I still see six pictures. Perhaps these are in the built-in memory rather than on my media card? The Desktop Software cannot see them or sync them. Windows Explorer cannot see them.
2. Is there an easy way to delete all of the pictures on my phone, either from the phone or using the Desktop Software?
3. How can I download these remaining six pictures to my computer and then delete them?
4. How can I choose whether new pictures I take are stored in the built-in memory or on the media card?