Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Can't send email from work a/c: Message included an invalid address

Hi, I have a new Sprint 8330 Curve with BIS email setup to two accounts: gmail and work a/c which is set up via Microsoft Live/Hotmail. Using my BB, I am able to receive emails from both a/c's fine as well as send/reply to email from gmail; however, when sending mail from the work a/c there is a red X and error message in subject above. I am sure the email address is correct, there is no CCing or BCCing, and the BIS set up is fine. I even tried battery pull, deleting the work a/c CMIME service book, and resending them from the Sprint BIS to no avail. Please advise, thanks!

Forums Advisor III
My Device: 8110, 8300, 8800, 8700, 9000

Re: Can't send email from work a/c: Message included an invalid address

You didn't put the error message you are getting in your post so Its a bit hard to troubleshoot.

Press into the 'red x' and get the error message.

Search for the exact wording of the error in www.blackberry.com/btsc

Otherwise, call your carrier's Blackberry support line or provide us with more information on here.

***************************************************************************************************
If your issue is resolved, put a checkmark in the green box that contains the resolution.
OR
If it was just/or also really helpful - Give it a Kudos.. Go on Mate.. Help the rest of the clueless blackberry user world find their answer too..
~Gday from Down Under~
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Can't send email from work a/c: Message included an invalid address

I wrote that the error message was in subject line, that is, "Message Status: Message included an invalid address"