Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Curve 9320
My Carrier: Tesco

Can't setup BBM. Help Please

When i start the app it says it's setting up so i left it for abut a hour and the message i got was: Cannot setup BBM. Insufficient wireless coverage or your connection to the wireless network is turend off. Now i made sure that my wireless network is turned on and that i left the phone for some time. It then said that it was retrying but it eventually gave me the same message even though it was left for about half an hour. If anybody could help it would be appreciated. Thanks.

Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Can't setup BBM. Help Please

I've had this happen to me as well.  Why it happens, I'm not sure.  The best advice I can give you is to remove your battery while your phone is powered on then replace it.  Try once again after that but if nothing changes, just wait and try again later.  I know you've already waited and re-tried but sometimes the best things in life take time.  Smiley Wink

Give those suggestions a try and post back tomorrow if nothing changes.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.