Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Can't sign in to windows live messenger anywhere, message server busy try again later

Hello, I've been with problems when I want to sign in to the windows live messenger, I always get the message server is busy, try again later. But if anyone else use my phone they can sign in perfect. Also I can't sign in from a pc, always get error messages, my friends tell me that I appear as online but from a mobile device.

Any suggestions please, this problem is really frustrating.

By the way hotmail account works fine it is just the messenger account that seems to be hanged

Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry BOLD 9000

Re: Can't sign in to windows live messenger anywhere, message server busy try again later

maybe you should get the new windows messenger live on ur pc. another reason can be maybe your password or login id is wrong. if it doesn't work on ur blackberry just take out the battery and put it back in 30 secs later and if that doesn't work call ur service provider.
New Contributor

Re: Can't sign in to windows live messenger anywhere, message server busy try again later

The problem is not in the phone cause other people can use the windows messenger with no problems, also the messenger of the pc. It is just my messenger account
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9700
My Carrier: Vodafone UK

I too are having the same problem all started on sunday evening
Twitter Name: @garrykeyworth
Visitor

dear all,

once you have succeed login to your WLM, you must delete some of your contacts

It must be overloaded number of contact in your WLM (usualy >100 contacts)....try to delete some of them,,,

It Works.....,it works... Smiley Happy

New Contributor

Deleted some contacts by logging onto the pc, but still won't log on via the blackberry bold 
Forums Veteran III
My Device: Bold - T-mobile

Read this

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB10524&sliceId=1&docTy...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I help you with any inquire, thank you for click kudos in my post.
If your issue has been solved, please mark the post was solved.
New Contributor

Sorry but I do have the servic books, and also my phone's windows live messenger works well with other people accounts, it is only my messenger account. I can't log in with a pc either so deleting contacts would be impossible
Forums Veteran III
My Device: Bold - T-mobile

Try changing the passwor on your account, can you log in on www.hotmail.com and change the password?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I help you with any inquire, thank you for click kudos in my post.
If your issue has been solved, please mark the post was solved.
New Contributor

changed the password and delted contacts but still no look on the bold