Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Can't sign in to windows live messenger anywhere, message server busy try again later

I can't log in using a computer, so erasing contacts would be impossible. Any other suggestion, this problem is really strange
Forums Advisor III
My Device: 8300

Re: Can't sign in to windows live messenger anywhere, message server busy try again later

So, if you cant log in using your Blackberry AND you cant log in using your PC then the problem isnt with your Blackberry its with the account.

Try resetting the password (forgot my password option)  and try loggin in with those details that vare sent to you.

Then once you've got the correct login details you can try the PC, then the Blackberry.

Ypou'll probably find that the login details you have been entering have been wrong.

Checked out my Blackberry FAQ's and Links to Needed Articles here
http://darkeen.homelinux.com/index.php/Blackberryfaq
Highlighted
My Device: Bold 9000

i have the same problem with my blkacberry bold. everyone else can sign in excpet meSmiley Sad. what shoud i do?