Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Can't sync calendar entries from Tour 9630 to iCal on Mac....

I had been syncing to and from my BB Curve 8330 and iMac with nary a hitch. I've now got a Tour 9630 and initial sync of calendars went well. Since then, the calendar entries I make on my Tour do not get synced to my iCal on Mac. I have no problem syncing from iMac to Tour but need to have the function of syncing from my Tour back to my iCal. Any ideas? Would appreciate....thanks.

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Can't sync calendar entries from Tour 9630 to iCal on Mac....

Have you checked the syncronization settings for calendar to make sure that it's not doing a one way sync from mac to device?  There are settings for all that in Desktop Manager.  That's the first thing to check.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor

Thanks. My settings in DMBB have been in two-way syncs between calendar, contacts, etc. The contacts do a two-way sync with Address Book and so do Notes and Tasks. It's just the calendar events on my Tour that never make it to my iCal. Anything else I can check or do? Thanks again.

New Contributor
My Device: Tour 9630
My Carrier: Sprint

im having the same issue.

i have Tether.app installed

and 

i used to have missing sync installed, but it was kinda useless, as desktop manager did everything i needed.

now i cant use either.

missing sync gives me an error on my phone, and contacts made on the tour, do no sync onto the mac using BDM

please help ! i have uninstalled BDM several times and installed again to no avail. 

Highlighted
Contributor

Might want to check if there are multiple calendars setup on the BlackBerry. I have seen this cause calendar entries created on the device to not sync back to the Mac in both BDM and Missing Sync...Limiting the BlackBerry to one email calendar has worked well for me.

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/microsites/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB19240&slic...