Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Curve 8530
My Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Can't sync my new 8530 with Outlook Calendar

I have used this phone for 2 years but had to get a replacement because of a cracked screen.  Now the replacement phone won't sync via Blackberry Desktop software  with my Windows.  First time it doubled most, not all, of my appts on my phone.  Next time, nothing posted on phone transferred to Outlook.  I have checked and rechecked the preferences on the Organizer sync.  I really need to get a paper copy of my calendar from the Outlook but can't get the new dates transferred.  I am tech jinxed.

Highlighted
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Can't sync my new 8530 with Outlook Calendar

Hi mtines,

Welcome to the Support Community!

Can you please verify that the appointments you are trying to synchronize from your BlackBerry® Curve™ 8520 smartphone are in the calendar that is selected as default in Options > Advanced Options > Default Services?

You can check this setting as well as which appointments are stored in each calendar by following this KB article. "Using the Calendar application on a BlackBerry smartphone that supports multiple CICAL service books" http://bbry.lv/TXo3MR

If you have entries in multiple calendars on your BlackBerry® Curve™ 8520 smartphone, you can merge them inot one calendar for synchronization. Please see this KB article for instructions. "How to merge multiple calendars into one calendar on the BlackBerry smartphone" http://bbry.lv/TXoarO

Hope this helps.

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!