Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8530
My Carrier: Telus Mobility

Can the BlackBerry Calendar sync to Windows Live (Hotmail) Calendar?

Hello, I am new to the forum and have never accessed help online before, so I apologize, if this has previously been covered. I have Blackberry Curve 8530. I run Windows 7 on my desktop PC. I do not have Outlook. I use the Windows Live Messenger (Hotmail) calendar. Is there some way I can sync the Hotmail calendar to my BB? I have been going around in circles for months now with no solution - not even a convoluted solution and I now have a Google Calendar and a Yahoo Calendar! I am a non-business user of the BB and the calendar feature was the most valuable tool I had. I used to run Windows Vista which worked allowed me to sync the BB and Windows Calendars, but since I moved to Windows 7 with a new computer, this tool has been lost. Can anyone help? Thankyou
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Can the BlackBerry Calendar sync to Windows Live (Hotmail) Calendar?

Hello LibbyS and welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Currently the BlackBerry can sync your Hotmail contacts wirelessly but not the Calendar.

Hope this answers your question.

Thanks!

-HMthePirate

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8530
My Carrier: Telus Mobility

Thankyou Pirate!

I will stop trying... Do you know if it will ever be possible to get the Hotmail Calendar to sync with the BlackBerry? 

Thanks,

Libby

My Device: 8530
My Carrier: Verizon

You will have to launch Outlook first to sync Windows Live Calendar with Outlook. Then you can sync your BB with Outlook.