Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

Cannot Connect My Device BB Bold 9000 With My Computer

Hi I Have A Big Problem...Cannot Connect my BB With My COmputer, I Have Installed Desktop Manager
and only says Non in the Pin, I Download The Drivers For The USB of The Blackberry Support And Nothing Please Help My BB Its Brand New just 3 days I have This problem and I need Help Please Thanks...
Contributor
My Device: 9800 Torch
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Cannot Connect My Device BB Bold 9000 With My Computer

You definately need to contact your carrier (ATT, T-Mobile, whomever) and ask them this question. They can take the time and effort to walk you through the whole range of options to get you hooked up. Good Luck!
If I earn your KUDOS please don't hesitate to click on the STAR in the black field below.
Contributor
My Device: Bold 9000

BBBold900 wrote:
Hi I Have A Big Problem...Cannot Connect my BB With My COmputer, I Have Installed Desktop Manager
and only says Non in the Pin, I Download The Drivers For The USB of The Blackberry Support And Nothing Please Help My BB Its Brand New just 3 days I have This problem and I need Help Please Thanks...

The easiest way to solve this would be to just call the carrier, but there are other things you could do first. For example, when you connect your BB to your computer, check your Device Manager and see if there is a yellow "!" next to where you plug in in (in the device manager). That would tell you if there is a problem. What OS are you running?

I might not check this post back, PIN me with BB Messenger 24A061D7

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Bold 9000

Also, I found this on another form post, not sure if it works or not tho: http://supportforums.blackberry.com/rim/board/message?board.id=Bold&thread.id=15804

PIN: 24A061D7