Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9790
My Carrier: Telus

Cannot Find Downloaded Theme App

I have a BB Bold 9790 v7.0.0.528 Platform 9.16.0.57 and have downloaded the Coloring Black with OS 7 Icons app from BBAW and I cannot find it. I have gone to the Display->Screen Display-> themes option and the 1 other theme I have downloaded is there. I even uninstalled that these thinking it may be blocking the new one I downloaded but that didnt work. I have uninstalled and reinstalled 5 times and NOTHING is working. I have enabled permissions and confirmed the app is downloaded by going into Device-> Application Management and it shows the app is there. I have been working on this for 6 hours straight (insane I know)! Any advise would be appreciated.

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9790
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Cannot Find Downloaded Theme App

I thought it might be a fluke so I downloaded AND PAID for another app only to have the same issue happening. BB App World says my phone is compatible, it shows its successfully downloaded and installed on my phone but I cannot access it ANYWHERE!!! Please help me or fix the issue or refund me for my purchases!
Visitor
My Device: 8520
My Carrier: 2988492B

Re: Cannot Find Downloaded Theme App