Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
Visitor
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: Starhub

Cannot Install Korean Language

Prior to sending my phone to the service centre i was able to use the korean language, unfortunately after repair the phone did not even have the option to install the language pack. The Desktop Manager > Applications>Language and Input support doesnt work (Checking the + sign for Korean Characters and Font support yielded nothing. Phone hangs even more periodically even tho battery life has improved considerably. Hugely Disappointing! 

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Cannot Install Korean Language

Hi Jsee

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Before lunching Desktop Software first make sure that you have Install an All Language OS Pack from your Carrier site on your PC   BlackBerry Software Download Site.  After Installing that Open Desktop Software > Application > Language and Input Support > Then see if you are able to view Korean language on that list , And if it allows you to add that specific language , Also refer to this KB :

KB13067 : How to obtain language packs for BlackBerry smartphone.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.