Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Storm 2
My Carrier: verizon

Re: Cannot Use Blackberry App World / Icon disappeared

the image shown from my blackberry storm and my pc are the same. "Dead end" I kept clicking the "mobile download site" and it returned me back to same page. Is it because of my country location? Im here in saudi arabia. I will try to check my firewall on my computer at home. I am here now in the office and i am using company server. maybe there is also some firewall issues here.

are there other links to download the "application world"?  I remembered i just downloaded it from crackberry webiste almost two years ago. But now, i can't find the link to download it. Smiley Sad

I dont want to buy another blackberry phone. i am contented with storm 2 sychronizing with my blackberry playbook.

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hi TreceX13,

The link I had given is one of the official download link, I had checked your country it is listed in app world here is BlackBerry App World Availability , but it will be better if you call your carrier and confirm it.Do let us know

Good Luck

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9930; LTE PlayBook; BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

I had the same issue on my bold 9930 and noticed that my wifi was on.

I turned off my wifi and attempted to download over 3G connection and I was able to successfully download AppWorld

New Contributor

Really? Yeah,. I haven't get blackberry plan for over a month now and just using wifi since everything now is working under wifi. I will try your advice. Until now the download sites still not working on my office, house and bb mobile. I will inform you guys as soon i resolve my problem.

New Contributor

Thank you Splashwire!

i Just got a BB Monthly data plan and when i opened the link the download link page appeared. In just a few second i completed to installed the Blackberry Application world in my Storm 2 Berry.

Thank you also Prince2012. the page was really blank but when i got the 3g bb plan it was there... just hiding. The bb courrier here in Saudi Arabia is so strict.

Love you guys.

New Contributor

Using the 3g internet via blackberry bridge from mobile to my playbook.

Hello My prince.

I just another question.

I can not find a way how to use my 3g internet from my mobile to my playbook.

The playbook can only bridge my BB messengers and my emails from phone.

Do you know how can i Bridge my internet phone to my playbook.

Other tablet can use the 3g internet of any android mobile.

I like blackberry but i hope they can improve a lot.

My others frustrations with bb are as follows:

1. No skype

2. Doesnt have outlet to connect external portable USB. I tried to modify my PORTABLE USB.. (as i've read from one blog) from male to female. but the Playbook can't read it.

Smiley Sad

Actually i Just bought another cheaper tablet MSI Enjoy 7 tablet and it does all the job tablet should have.

Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Using the 3g internet via blackberry bridge from mobile to my playbook.

Hi Trecex13,

Well  skype is till now not supported in BlackBerry let see what happens later .....And for all your questions regarding Playbook it will be nice if you post it in Playbook section where everybody see and give you suggestion.

If your Playbook is  BlackBerry playbook have a look How To Setup the BlackBerry Bridge to connect the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet to a BlackBerry Smartph... . I don't know how much it helps .

Prince