Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Curve 9320
My Carrier: O2

Cannot View Pictures on Texts

Info: Blackberry Curve 9320 (Package Bundle 7.1)

I'm a newbie to Blackberry and just about got through most of the general functions, but I cannot view pictures sent via text message, it just says ***Not Retreived Yet*** when I press the 'Download Now' nothing happens. I've researched loads of fixes but none work, including battery out, sending one to myself, switching Wi-Fi off etc.

I cannot believe I cannot access it, as all other phones I've owned you would just open it up and it's there. You should also be aware I do not have an email account set up on my phone as I just use my main internet for that. I use Wi-Fi on my phone through my internet provider at home and the works when at work so I don't need a Blackberry Data Package as it would be a waste of money for what I use it for.

I wonder where you are actually uploading the picture from when it says 'Download Only' . There must be a way of obtaining an image without having to download it. There's ample additional memory on my phone. I cannot believe you would have to have an email account which I've read.

Also when I originally got curious and tried to get an email account it only ever shows 'Enterprise Account', which I'm told is more to do with companies which i don't need.

Other than this problem it's great.

Can anyone help me with this issue as it's starting to drive me around the bend...

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Cannot View Pictures on Texts

Hello javey74

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Community Forums

As you are unable to recieve any MMS you need to contact your Carrier O2 and make sure that MMS is provisioned on your account  as you don't have BlackBerry Data Plan on your account.

When you go to email setup you are getting only enterprise options because you don't have a BlackBerry Data plan on your account ,For push email services we need BIS.

So contact your Carrier regarding this MMS issue and make sure that this MMS service is enabled on your account.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.