Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9860
My Carrier: 1
Accepted Solution

Cannot connect to internet via wifi

Hi,

Anyone can help me why I cannot connect to internet using wifi connection? Before this, I can use my internet via wifi without any problems. Do i need to re-format my device?

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Re: Cannot connect to internet via wifi

Hello maellium

Welcome to the Community

Please restart the phone by removing and placing the battery back while the device is ON. This process fixes the application modules in it without losing any data stored. Let us know if you still experience the issue after this.

Ron

...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up Smiley Happy

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

New Contributor

Hi Ron,

I already try it, but still cannot connect to internet. when i try to open facebook via wifi,  there message box pop up saying "Unable to connect to the internet, please try again later. If the problem persists please contact your service provider."

For your info, I also cannot send/recieved MMS.

Regards,

Highlighted
Forums Veteran I

Sorry for the late reply. Please check this article and let me know if this helps.

"Unable to connect to the Internet, please try again later" appears on the BlackBerry smartphone

Ron

...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up Smiley Happy

New Contributor

Hi Ron, 

Thanks for your help. it working now. Thanks again :-)

Forums Veteran I

You're welcome. See you around some time. Smiley Happy

Ron