Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Cannot download MMS messages

When I receive a picture as an mms from a friend, I get a "download now" button which appears and it gives me a date and time until which this picture will be available for download. I click on the download now button and nothing happens.

I went to T-Mobile and the rep restarted my phone by pressing ALT, CTRL, DEL and then when I went back to the message the picture was there in the thread. Sure enough when I got another picture message a day or two later, I got the same problem.

Do I have to restart my phone EVERY time I receive a picture message?

Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Cannot download MMS messages

Hello PVdal319

Welcome to Support Forums

Are you able to send MMS messages without any issue !

Regarding your Concern with restart, No you don't have to restart your device each time to recieve a picture message, But You should try a Battery pull restart by removing the battery while your device is powered on , wait for a min. then reinsert it back. A hard reset is able to fix most glitches within your BlackBerry Smartphone rather then a soft rest.

Try it and see if it helps.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.