Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Elite I
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Re: Cannot find the Outlook profile in the Desktop Manager

BillCon wrote:

None of this is helping me.  I'll start a new thread with my specific problems.  under Option i just have "Connection Options" and "Data Folder Options"  Clicking
Data Folder Options" there is choice between "Use the default data folder suggested by Windows (recommended)" which has been chosen, and "Use this specific Folder"  The folder that then appears is "C:\Documents and Settings\Bill\Application Data\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\" When I choose this folder it doesn't change anything and if I go back through the process again it doesn't even show that I have chosen it at all.  It still has the choice as "Use default......"

I think I have a different problem than you do.  Good luck with yours.

Have a look at this thread to see if it helps. I ran into that issue a few weeks ago

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/rim/board/message?board.id=8300&thread.id=48806

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
Elite I

jimjim wrote:

I re-installed the Desktop manager already and finally The desktop manager already found the email profile from outlook so I go to synchonization menu and syn my address book with outlook with the profile I chosed but unfortunately at the end of the process (finish button) there is one pop-up showed message  "No Available Message Stores"

What happen with this message

I found this KB article about that error. See if it helps out any

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB15564

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

I follow the instruction but i can't rename the MAPI32.dll file what should i suppose to do.

Have been headache with it for 3 days goddd

Elite I

Outlook is closed? Even if you check in the Task Manager, in the Processes tab? If it's not there try rebooting and them renaming the file.
Highlighted
Super Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

My Device: 8300
My Carrier: Airtel

Install MS Office Service Pack. I installed SP3 and resolved the issue.