Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Globe

Cannot log in to yahoo messenger on my blackberry

Hi! I've been using yahoo messenger on my blackberry torch 9800 since June 2011 and so far have not encountered problem. But yesterday I had difficulty logging in to my ym account. It would say invalid username or password. But after several attempts I managed to log in. However today I can no longer log in. I tried logging in to my iPad and laptop and I can. But if I would log in at my blackberry i cannot access. Invalid username and password was always the answer. I tried deleting the app and reinstalling it again and again but to no avail. I also downloaded yahoo messenger using blackberry browser and it's also no use. I also tried changing the password on the laptop but it did not work either. Please help me with this problem. Thanks a lot! Luzvi
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Cannot log in to yahoo messenger on my blackberry

Hello Luzvi,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community.

The following article should help regarding the issue you are experiencing when logging into Yahoo! Messenger on your BlackBerry® Torch™ 9800 smartphone:

"Invalid Yahoo! ID or Password" error message received when logging into Yahoo Messengerhttp://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB31006

We hope this helps.

Thank you.

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click "Accept as a Solution" for posts that have solved your issue(s)!