Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry bold 9780
My Carrier: Globe

Cannot use BBM and reinstall Twitter :(

I updated my OS 2 weeks ago.. and then when I check my icons, BBM is gone.. when I checked it in my desktop software (i plugged it), the BBM software is hidden... Until now, I cannot use my BBM Smiley Sad when i try to download it, the display in app world "not available in this device"... so what's the point of updating the software?!?

And then a while ago, I updated my twitter. then after I restart my phone, twitter is gone Smiley Sad I tried to reinstall it, but it always displays an error.. Can you help me with my problems.. I'm getting pissed off!!!

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Cannot use BBM and reinstall Twitter :(

Hi Dina09

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

First On your Homescren go to Options > Device > Application Management > Delete BlackBerry Messenger application from that list . then peform a Battery pull restart by removing the Battery while your device is Powered On wait for min. then re-insert it back.

After reboot your device may prompt to confirm the current date and time ( make sure it is same as your network time ) also Check your Timezone. Finally from your BlackBerry Browser browse or Click here  www.blackberry.com/bbm to download the most recent version of BBM that is available for your device.After installing perform another Battery pull reboot .

In the same way delete twitter from application management , perform another reboot , then from your BlackBerry browser browse or click here www.blackberry.com/twitter to download twitter application.

Try those and let us know also reboot your device by removing the battery after each Install . 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.