Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Case?

Thanks...that case is interesting and looks just like the horizontal one on the Blackberry website...which retails for $39.99...I jsut may order this one...I guess I have to resolve myself to carrying it in a case like that and then just take it out "naked" to use...LOL!

Smiley Very Happy

Regular Contributor
My Device: BB Storm 9530 US Verizon BIS

The cases from that site are nice becase you can dress the Storm in a skin/case but it will still fit in their holster clips or leather holsters.

My Device: Tour 9630 on AT&T

So I ordered the horizontal case from BB and I think I might actually keep this one. Not even really noticing it until I had it for a few days, the outer part of the case actually bows out and is pretty rigid.....I don't know if it's just the one I got, but if that is how it is designed, I think this one might actually offer some protection for the screen, unlike other cases I've heard horror stories about.
"....A smart man will realize that he knows nothing and has everything to learn....."