Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Changing theme's homepage sections on Curve

I have a T-Mobile Curve. My homepage has Messages, Calendar & Call Log

I want Calendar & Tasks 

How do I change the theme? 

Regular Contributor
My Device: Verizon 8330

Re: Changing theme's homepage sections on Curve

Press the blackberry button (one with the blackberry logo) and you see the options to move, hide etc - move the applications you want to appear to the top, for example - I have messages, phone, calendar, address book and browser as my top five icons and that's what is displayed in the 'short' menu..

I hope this helps.

Hi!  I have the same problem, and the 1st fix suggested doesn't work with this theme.  The theme is BB Dimension Today, and the homepage doesn't change when you change the order of the application icons on the page that shows up when you click the applications word on the homepage.  I would like to adjust the homepage to show all of the day's calendar items rather than just two of them. 

Or does anyone know of another theme that has a more complete day's agenda that shows up on the homepage? 

Highlighted
New Contributor

If the them must be professionally modified, I'm willing to go that way depending on cost. It would be better if I can just adjust things myself, since, I'm not sure what I want. For example, I think I want one SMS message, top 2 tasks and rest of home page to be used for calendar, date, time UMA status etc