Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: blackberry storm 9530
My Carrier: t-mobile

Re: Charging Problems

im having problems also - and its **bleep** me off - i live through my phone .....
My Device: blackberry storm 9530
My Carrier: t-mobile

since the update - i cannot chage my phone at all - ive tried removing the battery and attching ti to computer - what the hell is going on

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

@Optimusprome : try using the BlackBerry charger.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

If all els fails and you want to recharge pull the battery and connect it to a 3rd party battery charger such as the Apple  I phone USB cube charger or a battery pack charger either connected to a USB to flexible battery terminal polarity correcting charger connector.

The software errors actually cause my 9530 to deplete the batterry from 50 % to 0% when i plug in the wall charger..

pulling the battery reinserting the batteryand holding the power key down for a while randomly make the charger system work., the full reset as above is probably the best answer I have seen but haven't tried it yet.

My Device: Curve 8520

I have locked this thread as it has been dormant for quite some time.

If anyone else has been experiencing similar issues please feel free to create a new post.

Steve_T                                                                                                                          New to the Community click here  
Community Moderator
Likes2.png  AS3.png  CG2.png