Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Charging battery

Newbie Question

I would like to know if I am suppose to turn off my BB Tour while charging the battery or can i charge it while the phone is on.My second question  is if i have the automatic turn on /off feature activated and i plugin to charge with the phone on and while charging it goes to turn thru the automatic feature will this be ok.

Regular Contributor
My Device: BB Tour 9630 / Sprint

Re: Charging battery

first welcome to the forum ! you can charge with phone on or off, just little slower with it on. as far as second question i dont see any reason why it would hurt if it auto-turned-off while charging.

remember if so,me one helps you with answer be sure to hit the accepted solution button to tell others of solution and give kudos to the poster also.

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for lunch; Liberty is a well-armed sheep contesting the vote! - - Benjamin Franklin
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Charging battery

I have quick pull installed and have it set up to do run every day at 3AM in order to reset the device.  I've not noticed any problems with this due to the fact that I was charging the device over night.