Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
My Device: Not Specified

Checking Messages on Tagged.com

I can sign onto my tagged account. But i can't do anything else. I cant send messages or check messages or view other things. When I sign on it says messages loading but i have waited 10 minutes and nothing. What do I have to do for me to be able to check my messages on tagged. I can do everything on myspace but not on tagged. Does anyone know why>
Elite I
My Device: STORM 9550 Verizon <><

Re: Checking Messages on Tagged.com

I am not sure I understand the question

Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Nurse-Berry Smiley Happy Smiley Happy
My Device: 8520
My Carrier: orange

i have the same problem i know exacly what you mean!  someone else posted the same question im just looking through them all now to see if any more have occured an answer

New Contributor
My Device: 8520
My Carrier: orange

unfortunatly i dont think there a silution unless they make a none flash version or moblie version after reading the following ....

"All of their messages and friend adds and all that is done in Flash, so it won't load/come up anyway because the BB Curve can't support Flash.  So, I guess it's all for naught."

:-(

New Contributor
My Device: curve 8300
My Carrier: boost mobile

The answer is this.....Tagged is not set up for mobile..,.,,,

I had that prob when I had verizon, and brought my phone in, and they did what they do, and they made some calls, and thats what they told me.

Elite I
My Device: STORM 9550 Verizon <><

Davea - thank you so much for answering the question! 

Glad you are here and welcSmiley Happyme to you too!  

Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Nurse-Berry Smiley Happy Smiley Happy
My Device: Curve 8330
My Carrier: Boost Mobile

I am actually new to this whole forum thing.  So go easy on me guys lol.  

Whew OK...  So I was trying to find a app for tagged on my blackberry curve 8330 and I too had to such luck.  One day my phone just went wonky on me and up and cut off.  So I of course had to re-establish all my e-mail accounts.  When it came time for me to update my windows live (msn, Hotmail, etc...) my phone told me it could no retrieve my e-mails & I had to go online from a desktop in order to fix the problem.  I logged into my account and went to Options then more options till it asked me to add my cell phone.  I did then I clicked to send all social site updates to my cell phone.  The next time I received a message from tagged it told me to reply (M) for more in an SMS.  I did then I got these two links so I clicked the second one and it took me to a tagged app-like web page where you go to mostly all of your tagged things.

P.S. If you don't want to do all of the above you can simply type this in your blackberry web browser:

http://m.tagged.com/home.html?ect=50ah80c0al=1&fid=4

P.P.S. I don't know if the above link is case sensitive but I put it in the way it is in my phone.  I really hope this helps all of the bb users like it did me.