Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Citi Mobile App for Blackberry

Has anyone tried to load the citibank mobile app on to their Storm. The app is available for a number of the other Blackberries but the Storm is not listed. I was just wondering if it might work for the Storm even though it is not yet listed as being supported.

Thanks

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Citi Mobile App for Blackberry

If no one has a response for you, you can always give it a try and see what happens...and report back here with your results! Smiley Tongue

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Trusted Contributor
My Device: Storm 9530 OS 4.7.0.148

Hi!

I've tried, but it won't let me download it. In order to have it sent to your phone, you give them your #, carrier and model # phone. When I input that info, it tells me my phone is not currently supported so I've been unable to download. I'm still trying to see if there is another way to get the app on the phone. If I'm at all successful, I'll post!! Smiley Happy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phones are people too!! Smiley Wink
Trusted Contributor

Update*******

So, I tried to download by giving a different phone model. I got a message on the handheld that said the storm is currently not supported. Don't think this is available yet for the 9530 Smiley Sad Bummer!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contributor

Thank you for answering and trying to see if it worked.
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

hello,

if you want things to go faster, I suggest you to contact CITI's webmasters and ask them when the application for Storm will be available.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Regular Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Storm

i have had citi bank "Mobile Banking" application that works with many bank's except BOA......I have provided my Phone number and Carrier info on Citi Bank website which then idientified my Phone when i am trying to download it on my storm....i selected BB 9530 and it is working fine on my storm for last couple of months.....donno if u r taking abt some other Citibank specific application or not....
Contributor

I guess I am confused now. The citi mobile application is the one that is directly on the citibank website. It will not let me download the application either because it claims the application is not supported by the Storm yet.
Trusted Contributor

metturr wrote:
i have had citi bank "Mobile Banking" application that works with many bank's except BOA......I have provided my Phone number and Carrier info on Citi Bank website which then idientified my Phone when i am trying to download it on my storm....i selected BB 9530 and it is working fine on my storm for last couple of months.....donno if u r taking abt some other Citibank specific application or not....

Wow! I'm confused now too!! I went to the Citibank website and then scrolled down to citi mobile. Is there another way to get the app?? Thanks!!
Regular Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Storm

well, sorry if i have confused u all....i am taking about an application downloaded from Citi Cards website for Credit Cards...I do not have any idea about the Citi Bank - Bank account application if that is what you all mean by "Citi bank application".