Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Regular Contributor
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Click on installed Apps -- rather than booting app, "reinstall" only option every time.

I have installed (and reinstalled) a couple of the applications. However, every time I go to click on one of them, the only option I get is to reinstall it. I was able to launch each of the applications once or twice initially, but have never been able to launch any of them again. For example, Facebook. I was able to use it twice. Now, every time I click on it, I only get the "reinstall" option. I've reinstalled it and a couple of other apps a few times apiece. The phone reboots. I click on the app . . . voila! The only option remains to reinstall.

Has any one else experienced this and found a solution? I looked through previous posts and didn't find any thread on this topic. 

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Click on installed Apps -- rather than booting app, "reinstall" only option every time

Are you clicking on them in Application Center?  That INSTALLS them.  If you want to OPEN them, go to the Applications folder - they should be there if you've installed them.  HTH!
Regular Contributor

Re: Click on installed Apps -- rather than booting app, "reinstall" only option every time

Thanks, Teris. Clearly a case of RTFM!
Contributor

No prob.  Glad to help.