Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: storm II model 9550
My Carrier: india

Cloud services

1. Is your service multi-tenant? Can an enterprise manage their users and data independent of other enterprises using their service (such as salesforce.com) or is your

service more like a consumer service (such as  dropbox.com)?

2. Do you support any sort of enterprise identity? If so, do you support SAML, openID or user provisioning APIs?

3. What level of audit logging do you perform? All read/write of data? Do you support ability for customers to view only their activity logs?

4. What level of penetration testing do you perform? Is it done by 3rd parties? How often are these tests performed?

Highlighted
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Cloud services

Hi and welcome to the community...and apologies for the delayed reply!

As a user-to-user community, many of the things you are requesting are not available here. Indeed, by asking about "your service", it would seem that you are trying to formally ask these questions directly of RIM...that is not an available conversation on this site.

If you wish to seek opinions of other users on this site, then that would be appropriate...but I suspect, especially given the time delay since you posted, that you may wish to re-phrase your questions so that the other users can properly understand your requests. For instance, what exactly do you mean by Q1 "your service"? There are many different services provided by the BB infrastructure, so knowing exactly which you are asking about would be important to formulating an opinion and providing a useful response to you.

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................