Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: Curve 8330

Comments about service and selection. Which in general, suck!

Yes, I said BB Apps suck. That is my opinion. The service is too **bleep** slow, too hard to read, and too **bleep** expensive. Most of this whole service looks like it was quickly assembled in desperation and wasn't ready for prime-time.

From what I've seen in other postings, customer service is one of the worst which is why I have NOT purchased anything and probably never will.

A coworker got a G1 Google phone from T-Mobile.  I see MANY free cool applications on his selections. Most of what I see for free on his cost us at least $2.99.  Not too smart, not the least bit competitive

Have you looked at the program reviews in there? There are so many fake reviews from the author and/or his friends. Yes, I can spot them. I wrote a negative review about one of them. Guess what? It never appeared.

What's with the dark blue background? Please give us some color options to make it more readable.

The Blackberry Apps people need to pick up the pace and play smarter if they want to impress me.

Highlighted
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: Comments about service and selection. Which in general, suck!

What do you expect from BlackBerry App World?

Truth is... it is just one more application shop among others. It will enable software vendors to have one more choice for selling/distributing their applications (like Shazam). There are dozens of other BlackBerry application shops, that have been working very well for years. the App World is just another one, with some pros and some cons.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: