Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Compatible Headsets for BB Curve 8330

Anyone know where I can find out what headsets are compatible with the Curve 8330?  I'm really liking the BlueAnt V9i but I want to make sure it will work. Anyone know?
Forums Advisor I
My Device: Curve 8900

Re: Compatible Headsets for BB Curve 8330

Most all Bluetooth headsets will work. In most cases you can go to the manufacturers web site and check the compatibility. I couldn't find that BlueAnt V9i model on Blueant's web site, but I did find a Z9i that is compatible.
Regular Contributor
My Device: Verizon 8330

I couldn't find the model you were talking about but seeing that their other bluetooth models work with the BT 2 profiles, I would think that you shouldn't have any issues getting this to work.
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Thanks Jeremy & Sugrat for the reassurance that most headsets will work with my Curve!

I have to apologize for my model number goof, it was the Z9i that I was looking at. I had originally gone to Plantronics mfg. website to check on the Voyager 520, but their interactive product finder said it wasn't compatible & were only suggesting their products as alternatives. When I couldn't find anything on BlueAnt's website that said it was compatible with this specific model (it just said BlackBerry), I thought maybe they were proprietary (& hoping not!). 

So as long as the headset is compatible with BT2.0, then I should be ok, correct?