Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: 60123020831

Complaint Letter to BlackBerry due to the very rude service I have received in your service center in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.

[ Edited ]

To BlackBerry Malaysia, BlackBerry International and Brightstar Corp,

On the 17th of October 2013 (2:44:27 PM), I’ve sent in my BlackBerry 9810 for service of the track pad with the work order (WO621039) and serial number ([removed]) at your BlackBerry Expert Center by IXSUN Sdn Bhd (Lot L2-19A, Level 2, Tropicana City Mall, No.3, Jalan SS20/27, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia).

At the same time I have ordered 2 pieces of F-S1 battery pack as there wasn’t any ready stock for me to replace another 2 of my BlackBerry 9810 as I am having 4 BlackBerry 9810 within the family member. Back on the 17th of October, I was told that the stock will be arriving by the time my phone is ready to collect. On the date of November 3, 2013 approximately 9:05 PM I came to the service center to collect my phone as I was told that it is ready to be collect. After getting my phone back, I was told that the battery pack is still out of stock by their service personal with the name of ANG CHUN SIANG.

I told him that his colleague assured me that the stock will be arriving by the time my phone is ready to be collect, so how long more do I need to wait for the battery pack to arrive. He then told me that the F-S1 battery pack has run out of stock in Malaysia. I then ask him whether the Blackberry Malaysia distributor of Brightstar Corp bringing in from overseas will. He firmly told me by rising up his voice telling me that IT IS OUT OF STOCK WORLDWIDE, maybe BlackBerry has discontinued this product as it is for an older model phone.

I say: “My phone is still functioning well, just that the battery is out of order as it doesn’t last at all, I will run out of battery every 2-3 hours after per fully charge, or it will suddenly blackout saying that battery is out where the indicators show that I still have half of the battery. If BlackBerry discontinued the product what should I do with my phone, does it mean I need to change a brand new phone?”

He replied: “If you want to change your phone, then change all your BlackBerry phone away.” (In a very rude manner and loud volume).

Although all 4 of my BlackBerry 9810 are still under warranty, I understand that the battery lifespan is not covered under the warranty. Me as a user, ordered 2 new battery pack to replace the existing battery. I am willing to pay RM168 each for the new battery. I am not asking for a replacement or wanting to claim under the warranty for the battery.  But because of BlackBerry and Brighstar Corp failed to provide the battery packfor me, I am told by your BlackBerry Expert Center staff to change away my entire BlackBerry phones that I am having. Bare in mind that my family member are users of 8 BlackBerry phone which includes BlackBerry with 4 BlackBerry Torch 9810, 1 BlackBerry Bold 9780, 1 BlackBerry Bold 9900 and 1 BlackBerry Z10.

I felt very offended and insulted that after supporting BlackBerry product for so many years, for the first time I have the feeling of looking into other brand of smartphones. Because of the existing battery pack are out of order, I had told to change all my useable phone to brand new smartphones away when I can continue using my phone without facing any issue by just changing the battery pack. By spending a merely RM168 each for the new battery pack then I can continue enjoy using my BlackBerry 9810 smartphones, but unfortunately I was told to spend thousands of money to buy a brand new smartphones. I am very disappointed at the service provided by your authorized BlackBerry Expert Center, as a loyal Blackberry supporter, I guess I know why the sales of BlackBerry has been dropping because their own dealer are chasing their customer away.

I strongly urge the BlackBerry Malaysia, BlackBerry International and Brightstar Corp look serious into this manner and pay high attention in this issue. Prompt investigation are highly appreciated. You can reach me anytime at [personal information removed]. I am looking forward for reply from any parties that are related and involved directly or indirectly.

Regards,

Nigel

Moderator Note: 

Edited content to comply with Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use.

Highlighted
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Complaint Letter to BlackBerry due to the very rude service I have received in your service center in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Please see this "sticky" post, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed:

Hopefully, this information will be of use to you.

Cheers, and Good Luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................